Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Obama Doesn't Follow Christ Jesus

Yesterday I wrote a post entitled “Barack Obama is not a Christian.” I laid out my case, pointing to his avid support of infanticide, his aggressive attacks on religious liberties, and, most importantly, his insistence on funding, arming and championing murderous militants in the Middle East. Militants who, by the way, are in the process of committing brutal genocides against Christians in the region. To be a Christian is to follow Christ. You are not following Christ if you are doing everything in your power to fund the slaughter of children. You are not following Christ if you actively attempt to stifle and disenfranchise His followers. And you certainly aren’t following Him if you hand guns to people who murder and rape His disciples by the thousands overseas. This, to me, seems rather obvious. It’s also a pretty low bar. Obama is a man who has positioned himself against Christianity and literally everything it teaches. Many ignore this fact. I will not. I don’t care if you find that offensive....

~Matt Walsh

(Note: I don't know exactly where Walsh is spiritually, so I can't endorse him whole-heartedly. However he is right in that quote above.)

**UPDATE**

It turns out that Walsh is indeed a Roman Catholic, so his views are not going to be biblical and he is still blind to the spiritual issues which are the most important issues and they are what causes social issues.

No comments: