Saturday, September 07, 2013

The Sheep gate and the Shepherd




Joh 10:7  So Jesus said to them again, "Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
Joh 10:8  "All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
Joh 10:9  "I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 
Joh 10:10  "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.
Joh 10:11  "I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. 
Joh 10:12  "He who is a hired hand, and not a shepherd, who is not the owner of the sheep, sees the wolf coming, and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them. 
Joh 10:13  "He flees because he is a hired hand and is not concerned about the sheep. 
Joh 10:14  "I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me, 
Joh 10:15  even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 

Joh 10:25  Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe; the works that I do in My Father's name, these testify of Me.
Joh 10:26  "But you do not believe because you are not of My sheep.
Joh 10:27  "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 
Joh 10:28  and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. 
Joh 10:29  "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. 

Joh 10:30  "I and the Father are one."

Joh 14:6  Jesus *said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. 

No comments: