Friday, September 06, 2013

Liberalism's Worldview Makes No Sense In the Real World

What are we doing?  Human rights, civil rights violations because of nerve gas, what are we doing?  What we're doing is being guided by the absolute intellectual vacancy of liberalism.  The emptiness, the sophistry, the symbolism of liberalism is what's leading us and guiding us and directing us.  I mean the country; not you and me.  And serious people are appalled by thisRumsfeld: The president has tried to find a way to blame everybody or everything for everything.  Leadership requires you stand up; you take a position; you provide clarity; you take responsibility. 
Grab sound bite 20 from today.  Here's Obama from yesterday.  And, by the way, not just people like Rumsfeld or Cheney, but I'm telling you everybody around the world that takes this stuff seriously, who keeps up with it.  It was last summer, Obama drew the red line. He defined what crossing the red line would mean.  Yesterday:  No, I didn't.  I didn't do that.  I didn't do that at all.
Folks, this is some "pathic." I don't know what, psychopathic, it's some pathic. (imitating Obama)  "I didn't set that red line. I didn't draw the red line. My credibility isn't on the line." Congress and America, the country, but not him?  He drew the red line, then he said he didn't, then he said his credibility isn't on the line.  It's Congress' fault 'cause they're the ones that passed a resolution decades ago against the use of chemical weapons.  So, yeah, it's the Republicans' fault.  And you've got people watching this, and I'm telling you, they're questioning the stability of the people running this country and they're scared to death.

No comments: