Friday, August 23, 2013

Obama Blames Irrelevant Limbaugh For DC Gridlock

...President Obama, in an interview this morning on CNN with Chris Cuomo, once again blamed me for the gridlock in Washington....I am the reason he can't move his agenda forward, which of course is silly because he's getting everything he wants.  He blamed me again. 

Well, he's going back and he recycled this idea that the Republicans are not cooperating with him because they're afraid of what I'm gonna say about them. 
The Republicans are not listening to me!  The true irony here is the Republicans are not listening to me.  I don't know who the Republicans are listening to outside of their consultants, but they're not listening to me, but he's gotta blame somebody. 

The last month, if you read Politico or anything that linked to Politico or CNN or ABC or anywhere else, you were reading that it was over for me. That I was bad news for broadcast stations. They could not sell advertising and all of this was because of me and the controversy I engender .... 

In this interview today, Obama blamed me. After a month of being irrelevant, after a month of being almost over, after a month of being a has-been, after a month of salad days are behind me...The media narrative a few weeks ago was that I was over and irrelevant.  Now, who do I sue for whiplash? (laughing) Who do you sue for whiplash?  Do you realize what happened today?  Here I just leapfrogged over George W. Bush, over the Republican Party, over the speaker of the House. I leapfrogged over the rich.  I am at the top of the enemies list.  

~Excerpts from Limbaugh

Newt Gingrich isn't listening.

GOP consultant slams Limbaugh

.

No comments: