Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Liberalism Breeds Immaturity

Displaying the immaturity of liberals....

Rep. Ellison (D) on Shaun Hannity's Fox News show:


At one point that became somewhat comedic, Ellison told Hannity, “You said I could rant, and I am.”

“I’ve given you plenty of time to rant,” said Hannity, as Ellison took a brief moment to let Hannity speak. “Oh, you’re so nice to give me a word on my own program.”

At which point Ellison said, “OK, I changed my mind,” talking over the Fox host once again.

“Why are you so angry?” asked Hannity.

“Why are YOU so angry?” Ellison shouted back.

“You’re a broken record,” said Hannity.

“YOU’RE a broken record,” responded Ellison.

Hannity also asked the Democrat whether America’s massive debt was “immoral.”

“You are immoral!” Ellison fired back.

“I’m immoral?” Hannity said. “I didn’t do anything that’s immoral.”

“You say things that aren’t true!” Ellison said.

“Congressman, you are a total waste of time,” Hannity concluded. “I’m moving on because our audience deserves better. Thank you for being with us. I tried to give you a fair shot.”

“No you didn’t,” Ellison said.

End quote.

There's brilliance from our liberal wannabe Muslim leader. Very adult-like.

No comments: